I’m beginning to learn for myself, having a blog is hard. Because I try to practice what I preach, and am very often preaching the utilization of social media within work, for personal use and whatever you might fancy.. I'm having a tough time reconciling with just how much time a personal blog requires in maintenance and dedication.
Since my arrival in Tokyo late last week, I’ve been busy thinking about what I want to share with everyone. I keep my camera with me as much as I can, and to remember what I want to share with everyone for later but the problem I am now seeing is just how time-consuming it can be to live something, then to sit down and write about it. Not only to write about it, but to do it justice when capturing in words and video. This blog for me has already been a bit of an experiment but as time goes on tick, tick, tick.. more and more is happening around me.
With that, I just wanted to share that although I may not always be very good at posting I will do my best. I realize in being abroad and so far away from those that know me, everyone wants a piece of the action. People justifiably want to know what’s happening in my world, in a world they’ve yet to experience themselves. So I will continue to carry on as an ambassador of sorts, to bridge my world with yours—with one request. Please be patient with me if I’m slow to upload and update.
Yours,
Sara
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment